Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not art at all today

hi, i've been so insanely busy this week that it's not a matter of not having time to post. it's more of a no space left in my brain to question and consider art these days... crazy hectic. a lot of parties, gallery openings (part of my job - i'm so lucky) and a wedding this saturday. so definitely good things but yes, buuuuusy!
i was noticing waldo and how he sits by the window very often and today, i was glancing at what he was looking at, and how cute is that? he's staring at a little pug by the window as well.
i've considered more than once to get another pet just so he has a fulltime playmate but i think it'd be too much. or too much right now at least. plus, it's not like he's alone all day. my work hours are flexible and i do play with him. 
waldo's latest addiction: qtips! (he plays around with them because they're easy to spot colorwise and light. he'd rather a qtip than styrofoam balls or felt clouds and mice) *cute

2 comments:

JAX said...

oh juls, great pictures. so endearing. I also have contemplated getting another pet so haligh has company.

JAX said...

I can't seem to take care of myself let alone haligh. :( But I quit my job so now I have all the time in the world for her.