Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Greg Miller Photography



I went to school with this wonderful photographer! I remember to check out Greg's site every once in awhile and am reminded again and again of how amazing his work is. See for yourself - http://www.seemoreglass.com/ His photos are exquisite, especially the portraits. Interesting angles and perspectives. I love how emotive and moody they are. He makes me care about the subject and the story behind the photo. I wonder what these subjects are thinking about?



I asked Greg if I could pull some of these pictures off of his blog
NEW EQUATION of his daughter, Illiana, and his new son, Finn, to share. Too precious!



I also found a series of photos he had taken of things he found at the bottom of a dried up lake... love the grit...



for more click on dumbo.

This makes me wish to be a better photographer.

1 comment:

100percentjulie said...

he's an amaaaazing photographers. definitely feels like everything about the photograph was thought about and considered. beautiful.