Saturday, February 23, 2008

One last post for the night



I had my third day of yoga training and I am feeling restful and at peace. This made me want to put together a photo montage of peaceful imagery I have taken photos of in the last few months. The top two are from Christmas at Rabbit Hill Farm. Middle and bottom left photos: The lights from Northstar that are so familar to me now and the blossoming teas at ZenCha are some of my favorite and quite calming things in Columbus. Then, I think it was our second really snowy day when the boughs of trees glistened with the glittery powder of snow. And fitting of all my days, I noticed someone who reciprocated my thoughts, the words written on a back door to a restaurant said, "I have spent the day trying to find the right words." Shanti.

1 comment:

100percentjulie said...

what a beautiful photo montage and all the photos individually as well. very beautiful, nice palette of colors. definitely all very serene and warm. beautiful!